Random Thoughts, Cricket, Movies, Music ...



Thursday, December 09, 2004

Joy of Exam Completions !

Yesterday was our Final Exams for the 1st quarter at SCU B-School - boy! - it is such a relief that they are over. I feel that I am few pounds lighter, I feel that the world is now more beautiful and I feel that I missed out a lot of things during the past few months :). Even though I am going to work, it feels that I am in a holiday. I am going to make the best of the 3 weeks of break.

Thinking back about the quarter, it is difficult to assess how much we learnt in the past 3 months and it is almost impossible to predict how much of this stuff we are going to retain going into the future. If I rely on my Engineering experience, then I don't have too much confidence on that :). Hopefully, Business school will be different.

But I am not going to worry about that now. It is a nice solid break for 3 weeks - time to plan for the vacation, for Christmas and for the New Year.

Visibly tired by definitely VERY RELIEVED :) !

-- Thyaga